Guild Progression

Most Recent Images

Site Upgrade Status

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marlo / Mysquishy
Officer
Forum Rank: Epic

re: New site

IF anyone is having issues getting to the new site, like myself, you need to clear your cache and cookies.

Marlo / Mysquishy
Officer

A bump for the edit that Pete has put up as of today!

OMG SO CLOSE! :D

Just Matt these days
Veteran
Yoda

I am interested to see what the collective GM ship has come up with for the new site.

I can only imagine what the site designer has gone through to incorporate 3 x person's ideas and "suggestions".

I am also certain that this would have been compounded by the officer arena and their clamoring :P

"Imagine they are level 88++ or level 88.3 or level 88 SKULL SKULL BAD SKULL." - Ghostcrawler.
Pally Pete / Christhina
Guild Master

Test data gets deleted.

Besides, it was an "application to guild" test, not a "I can haz new site" application. And, you're already a member. Happy

Yes, the new place IS starting to shape up. Just a wee bit more folks Happy

Yes, I still have two other Paladins

Mirantha
Diane - Mirantha
Forum Rank: Uber

Yep, this is a new new new one - brand spanking new. He's slaving away painting and whatnot, trying to make it our new home away from home.

Marlo / Mysquishy
Officer

Diane - Mirantha wrote:
Marlo / Mysquishy wrote:

Please register for the new site using your main toon's name (e.g. Mysquishy, Moodygirl, Zoraxxs). This will let us know who's actually posting a bit easier than (yet another) random "name".

Well, I tried to register on the new forums, but am told my application was DELETED!!!!!!!!one!one

Still seeing you there Diane, unless it's a new new new site that I don't know about!

Mirantha
Diane - Mirantha

Marlo / Mysquishy wrote:

Please register for the new site using your main toon's name (e.g. Mysquishy, Moodygirl, Zoraxxs). This will let us know who's actually posting a bit easier than (yet another) random "name".

Well, I tried to register on the new forums, but am told my application was DELETED!!!!!!!!one!one

Doc/Melanthios
Guild Master

Marlo / Mysquishy wrote:
YAY!

Just want to urge 1 thing though (for those of you that promote the guild to prospective members)

This is important, even for here!

This.

Also, yay. We will have a couple of things in place which will ensure the forums get used. Stay tuned Happy

Marlo / Mysquishy
Officer

YAY!

Just want to urge 1 thing though (for those of you that promote the guild to prospective members)

This is important, even for here!

Just Matt these days
Veteran
Yoda

Yay!

As per the last guild meeting, I for one am looking forward to a new site that might actually get used!

I am sure that management has it under control, but I am interested in seeing how more incentive to contribute to the forums is going to be achieved.
I gets bored at work sometimes, and its great to have somewhere to browse and “chat”.

/Kudos
/waits (im)patiently
/moo

"Imagine they are level 88++ or level 88.3 or level 88 SKULL SKULL BAD SKULL." - Ghostcrawler.
Pally Pete / Christhina
Guild Master

**EDIT** Saturday morning. The new site is now live, up and running, taking registrations etc.

You may need to clear cookies and cache (or CTRL-F5) to see the new site at www.forinstance.info

Also - to reiterate: "Because the guild keeps growing, we'd really appreciate it if you could all be aware of two things we'd love to see when setting up in our new home. (1) Please register for the new site using your main toon's name (e.g. Mysquishy, Moodygirl, Zoraxxs) or your real first name or nickname (e.g. BigPete, Toni, Harry). This will let us know who's actually posting a bit easier than (yet another) random "name". (2) Please DO NOT use Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN e-mail addresses when registering - spam gobblers at these places are a bit too adventurous and you will have trouble receiving further e-mail communication."

Thank you, and enjoy!!!

**EDIT** Friday morning. This move is now under way - expect strange stuff over the coming day or two as the host makes a rash of changes needed, and we update the domain name, to make a new match work. If you are reading this, you may be using the wrong bookmark to reach our site, so be prepared to change it to www.forinstance.info when we post up here to change that!

Folks, as a bit of a "heads up", some time this weekend, we will be packing all the furniture... well, it's a bit ratty, so we'll leave the old stuff here actually wink

Somewhere, out in the ether, is a new home waiting for us :-)

Over the course of this weekend, we're going to flip the switch that will bring this new site live. What that means, of course, is that anything we have here in the way of forum posts (and, yes, Matt, "post count" numbers) will soon, like old Azeroth, be wiped away.

Two things, then, that we would love folks to do. Firstly, save any old posts you may wish to hang on to, and be prepared to repost them on our new forums. Secondly, be ready to register for the new site when it goes live!

Because the guild keeps growing, we'd really appreciate it if you could all be aware of two things we'd love to see when setting up in our new home. (1) Please register for the new site using your main toon's name (e.g. Mysquishy, Moodygirl, Zoraxxs). This will let us know who's actually posting a bit easier than (yet another) random "name". (2) Please DO NOT use Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN e-mail addresses when registering - spam gobblers at these places are a bit too adventurous and you will have trouble receiving further e-mail communication.

Thank you all for your help on these points - back to packing boxes ready for the move!

Last edited by Pally Pete / Christhina on 03/12/2010 9:02 pm; edited 4 times in total

Yes, I still have two other Paladins

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    For Instance Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: