Last Forum Posts

Guild Progression

Most Recent Images

Site Upgrade Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    For Instance Forum Index -> Feedback and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mirantha
Diane - Mirantha
Forum Rank: Uber

re: [Macro] Quick quest hand-in

Could be either - I use it when mousing over the party/raid members as they show in my party/raid frame in xperl. I'm sure it would work for Grid as well.

Doc/Melanthios
Guild Master

Just to clarify, is that a mouseover of the actual toon or a mouseover of their profile, say, in Grid or whatever UI you use?

Mirantha
Diane - Mirantha

While we're talking handy macros, I have a real neat one used on my priest for casting on mouseover. Essentially, I have all my healing spells set to cast the spell on the person my mouse is hovering over, and if it is not hovering on a party/raid member it casts it on myself.

#showtooltip <spell name>
/cast [target=mouseover,exists) <spellname>; <spellname>

Nice and easy to quickly react when the situation needs it. I also use this on my mage with decurse. Just hover your mouse over the person and hit the key for the spell on your keyboard.

Gaiwyn
Initiate
Forum Rank: Noob

I've had this macro since TBC days when I wanted to get my Aldor reputation to exalted. Depending on which option you want to click, just change the number (like how reputation hand-ins often have multiple choices). The same goes for the quest reward, if there is more than one - put a number in the brackets.

/script SelectGossipAvailableQuest(1)
/script CompleteQuest()
/script GetQuestReward()

I just used it to hand in a couple of quests that were bugged for me due to a conflict in altoholic's datastore. This is a good workaround. Happy

Jump to: