Last Forum Posts

Guild Progression

Most Recent Images

Site Upgrade Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    For Instance Forum Index -> Secondary Professions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purebredmutt
Forum Rank: Noob

re: see you soon

Howdy, I recently celebrated my 18th b'day (17 oct) (i also took up smoking so that's very bad, do not do it kids. be clean) and I have updated to patch 3.02 already, just waiting till end of school so i can get myself a game card and level up already. i read the new talents for warrior and i'm so excited about the new changes to tanking. vigilance and shockwave look so damn good, hopefully we will be on par with pallys for multi tanking. bladestorm looks imba for pvp and titans grip, like Pete said, was better on paper than it is in game. i suppose you gotta be in MH/BT gear and maxed out on hit for it to be fully utilized to it's maximum potential.
I balanced out my band, work and wow times so i won't miss out on too much IRL. looking forward to seeing you all again some time, hopefully within the few coming weeks, months maybe.
Ciao 4 now
Purebredmutt
Forum Rank: Noob

re: see you soon

forgot to mention, as i was looking up on the pally items, like lightbringer, i noticed that they removed int and spll power from the tankadin sets? why is that? i also read that potency would be more beneficial for pallys than spll power now? can someone please explain this? i am one confused camper, only i'm not camping
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    For Instance Forum Index -> Secondary Professions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: