Last Forum Posts

Guild Progression

Most Recent Images

Site Upgrade Status

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RuuneSD

re: How do I claim a toon?

We have pre-loaded all of the toons that are members of the for instance guild onto the site. You are able to claim the toons that are yours and they will be added to your profile. To claim a toon, go to the link http://forinstance.guildlaunch.com/roster.php?roster_mode=&gid=15880&f=90302 above. This should bring up a list of currently loaded toons. Find your character name and select the option to "claim" the character. You will be asked to confirm that the character is yours and away you go.

If your character is not available for claiming it means some scallywag has already claimed it or that it has been added/created since we last synced with the armory. Let one of the site admins know and we will pwn them for you. Or us, if it is our mistake. We will pwn us for you.

Last edited by RuuneSD on 01/04/2008 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Mirantha
Diane - Mirantha
Forum Rank: Uber

I just tried today (26 March) to locate my toons so as to claim them, and none are listed. QQ I could find one of Peter's (Christhina) was there, but 2 of his others are missing. Could it be that the list needs a refresh, especially since there are probably others with newer toons not showing as well?

FYI the MIA's are: mine are Ellindris, Mirantha, Ayashe Peter's are Hadrianne and Cassandrea

RuuneSD

Yes, you are right, the list could use a refresh/re-import and will get down to doing this tonight so hope things all go well with that. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

RuuneSD

Sorry bit slow at this but I have now run an up to date import of characters so everyone should be able to claim those characters which have joined or been created since the last update.

ionesco
Forum Rank: Pro

Scarper! You are mine now!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    For Instance Forum Index -> Forum Operations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: